Dedication group is my advanced group I facilitate together with Peter. It's mostly freestyle group work on different topics, and new participants can join after Intro group and Almost There group experience.
Sometimes, we do accept new members in Dedication group while they are still working in Almost There or even Intro group. So, it is exclusive in a way, but still not impossible to get in.
Limited to six participants, working in a small group setting is pure Dedi-style experience. This is done through group sessions held on average twice a month, and thus also suitable for people who have not much time to play with. Each session is done via Skype, about 120 minutes long and usually includes:
- discussing participants' current experiences and issues with meditations;
- topic of the day: whatever seems important and interesting that day;
- working on individual issues related to the topic of the day;
- freestyle section: ask whatever bothers you at the moment;
- meditation on Universal Consciousness, Universal Energy, and bliss;
- no homework, just enjoy the experience and think about it in your life.
Dedication group sessions are held twice a month, on average, Wednesday at 18:00 (Zagreb, Croatia time - check your time).
Oh, and this program comes with my risk free guarantee.
I open Dedication group for new members only couple times each year so if interested, please contact me via our contact page.